Changes since 3.1.2
- Support cache option for disk images, enabling writethrough for better performance. This requires flexvdi-agent 3.1.3 to work.
- Pool resource allocation from hosts is now deterministic, avoiding spurious vm migrations after rebalancing resources or booting flexVDI manager.
- Fixed: Pools with larger granularity get resources before others with the same priority.
- Better logging:
- Date is written in log lines.
- Added detail to several messages.
- Fixed priority of some messages (errors that were only warnings)
- Fixed: do not stop guests in some error conditions.