Changes since v3.1.1
- Fix starting a guest in “Start Once” mode when it fails the first time.
- Fix migrating database schema that has unsorted disks.
- Immediately release resources of a stopped guest.
- Fix a Volume showing “OK” state when it is still waiting for the first refresh.
- Fix a Volume showing “OK” state when some of the hosts are having problems. Now it shows “Degraded” state.
- Allow ‘_’, ‘-‘ and ‘.’ characters in image, volume and image storage names, unless it starts with ‘.’. This includes ‘.’ and ‘..’
- Fix Terminal Policies not being saved to disk.