Great news! We have improved our Gateway component and WebPortal appliance to make your life easier. Now, you can use your WebPortal as a Gateway for native clients too, besides serving the HTML5 client. In this way, deploying a WebPortal instance in your platform is the easiest and most secure way to provide a single entry point.
Changelog from flexVDI Gateway v3.0.1
- The following options and related functionality has been removed as being of little use: RejectUsers, HostDict, CacheFiles
- HijackAll option is removed, now all the connections from a flexVDI Client are always managed by the same Gateway instance.
- Proxy the local host by default: if a connection is received without requesting a desktop to the Manager first, it will be redirected to the local host.
- Better error reporting.
Changelog from flexVDI WebPortal v3.0.1
- Include flexVDI Gateway 3.0.2
- Menu option to enable/disable the flexVDI HTML5 Client web interface. By disabling it, you can use the WebPortal instance just as a Gateway for the native clients.